Friday, July 16, 2010

A small introduction.

Dear people,

A warm and hearty welcome from my side. Im Aasish and I am glad to be a part of blogger.com. Well, about me, I have many interests, PC games occupying the topmost slot. I play both single mode and multiplayer. I have been interested in games for the personal computer, for many years, through my teen years. Till date, I have played more than 250 Pc games. I have also played the ATARI games way back then. The experience of playing a computer based game, is, well, something of an experience in itself. The interest in this sector , among the people, is slowly catching up.

In the coming blogs of mine, I would like to share my experience of playing Pc games, both off the internet and also multiplayer. This is well, I feel is more than a review, as I will be recounting the experiences as I saw it.(by taking time of course). You will able to find a totally new description of the games that I will be narrating to you. I' m sure the blogs will be engaging to you. It will be in detail too, but also simple enough that a newcomer to the game can read the blog and easily pick up the game and start playing. I will also be covering the various aspects the game has to offer, and also other things that might not be visible to other players.

Well then, let’s head straight to our zone ;) where you will feel entertained and informed. I wish anybody who goes through this blog a happy read. Thanks.


***

1 comment: