Saturday, August 7, 2010

Final step b4 the action...

A little bit more.,.,

Dear friend, welcome again. Well about me, I’ve written in the first post. To keep it short, I’m an avid Pc game fan. In the previous post, I have written about the interesting characters that form the two teams (Allies and Axis).(Battlefield 1942 multilplayer). These characters are sure to give you entertainment and reading fun.

The post might contain a single character or many different classes. That is, you might either see a scout through the entire game or there may be a scout, a medic and an engineer (for example) trying to get through the enemy. For more action thrills, you might soldiers of two classes going ahead together. This adds excitement to the game play. Some posts might not start from Zero, and the post will describe the game from the current score (That is, at that point of time when I entered a particular server). Spawn point is the point from where the soldier spawns again. The game score will be revealed at periodic intervals.


So, I wish to take you into the action straight away, so buckle your belts, grab a can of potato chips and yes, I want you to enjoy my posts. Thanks, bye.


"Lets see behind enemy lines "

--------------------- + ++ + + + + + + + + -----------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment